Saturday 2 April 2022

Easter Dolly

This is just showing off really …

When we were clearing up at the end of the Woodlawn School’s Summer Fair I would see if there were any unbought, suitable, dollies left over.  I took them home, dressed them appropriately then used them for 
“Guess The Name of the Dolly” at the next school event: Harvest Festival, Christmas Carol Service, Easter Assembly or Summer Fair.

I called this dolly Irene because she reminded me of a friend with that name.

From Facebook archives

2 April 2019 at 19:08 
In her Easter bonnet with Easter Flowers upon it, she's all ready for “Guess The Name of the Dolly” competition at Woodlawn School's Easter Assembly tomorrow.
Dr D  Beautifully dressed. Love the basket of Easter eggs and the little shoes and socks.  Well done.   
Bit of a challenge to guess a name.  Not Rumplestiltskin,  I hope!
Bentonbag  I cheated with the basket of eggs and bought them from the craft stall at LD:NorthEast's Easter Bake Off last Saturday.  The basket was made by one of the knit'n'natter ladies - just not me 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment