Wednesday 6 April 2022

Disappointing Mother

This being another time of year when we used to go away, usually to Wales, for a week Facebook posts are thin on the ground.   
So as I have a busy day of domestic goddessing ahead of me I’m forced to do one out of sequence.
From Facebook archives, but I must admit things haven’t changed much over the past decade.
7 April 2013 at 12:24

Thunderthighs has got up, dressed, breakfasted, walked to Gateshead, come home and into to the office to find me sat in my nightie whilst Ferretfingers is still in his pyjamas.

Younger son is disgusted and not impressed that I have actually loaded and set off the washer since he left.

Oh the joy of being a slatternly mother ...

Bess Cavalier  Life at Chateau Midden hey?
Strawangel  Well it is Sunday!!!! Day of rest and jamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment