Wednesday 6 April 2022

Infanticide?

When I open Facebook the query “What’s on your mind, Ben?” 
often pops up in the empty post/comment box.  
I don’t know why but I find this quite annoying.
From Facebook Archives …
7 April 2015 at 09:34 ·

What's on my mind?

Cancelling the Big Daddy Bundle (only £122 a month) which Ferretfingers has ordered for himself from Virgin Media.

Good thing he uses my email address so we can head these things off at the pass.

Also the phone call we just had from an aerial installer re our email enquiry from his website.

Is it called infanticide when they're over 18?

Tylebach  Oh my! Breathe xxx
Miss Fiddle  Has he another credit card number?.....
Bentonbag  Yes - his dad's - which ran out in 2011
Phone rings. "Hello is Ferretfingers there?  It's O2 here.  We just want to know whether he's received his simcard yet."
Miss Fiddle  Wow he's been on a spending spree this week...... 😟
Bentonbag I think it was a freebie

No comments:

Post a Comment