Sunday 12 June 2022

Signs Of Summer

As there’s nothing interesting in my Facebook archives for today I thought I’d pick out somethings that were’t used due to the recent bout of Covid.

Sadly the lovely gentleman mentioned here is no longer with us.

17 May 2014 at 09:20
It must nearly be summer - I've painted my toenails.
Mr Python  Glad I’ve already eaten breakfast
Bess Cavalier  Keep looking at mine and thinking  
'I must do those'. Given the work load this week though I think it will be bank holiday job!
 

18 May 2014 at 10:08 ·Signs of Summer #2

I have left my big fleecy navy dressing gown on the bed and have donned my long thin flowery negligée.

Going up to the bookies yesterday morning I bumped into Richard, a neighbour at the top house. 
We had the lovely weather conversation and I said "I've even painted my toenails" 
flashing them at him.   
"Oh I've got my sandals on" says he "But I haven't painted my toenails - not any more" as he chuckled and scuttled across the street to his wife.  
Richard must be 80 if he's a day.

I like my neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment