Thursday 2 June 2022

Covid Aftermath: Improving?

Facebook post Saturday 21 May 2022 at 15.36
I must be getting better...
I've just done some ironing...
Not all of it obviously. 
I'm also thinking it must be time to get back up on the blogging horse
Miss Fiddle  You mean Thunderthighs hasn't done it for you?   
Bentondbag  Oh Thunderthighs does all his own stuff, for which 
I am exceedingly grateful, 
but there was the backlog of my, Fester's and Ferretfingers' s stuff as well as household linen and hankies.
Mrs Lasagne  I’m so glad you feel better Ben xxx
Labourlad  The board never sees the light of day now
Bentonbag  Our old ironing board (too narrow and bent) did see the light of day on Friday morning.  We used it as a workbench for constructing the bits of the cold-frame.
Bazoukiboy  This does not sound like you... Are you suffering from an urge to vacuum? 
[I think she's hallucinating]...
Darklady  I gave up ironing years ago just ‘fold & go’ that’s my motto!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment