Sunday 26 June 2022

Reassurance

From Facebook Archives
26 June 2020
So we're sitting here and it's really humid.
I put a dress on when I got up this morning. 
Just a dress. 
Nothing else. 
Very comfortable.
Anyway I just said to him 
"God it's humid.  I'm lathered in sweat.  
 I shan’t be able to wear this dress tomorrow"
He asks "Why not?"
"Because it will smell."
"Doesn't matter.  Nobody'll notice.  Nobody'll care."
I'm not sure whether that's reassuring or not.
Mrs Lasagne  Hahaha it’s a man thing x  
Birdfoodlady  But you know what - I realised just a few years ago that most people are too busy worrying about what others think of them to notice others!
Drummerman  Helps with the social distancing, same as when I’ve got a loaded dog poo bag in my pocket...

No comments:

Post a Comment