Thursday 30 June 2022

Table Talk

From Facebook Archives
1 July 2014 at 09:40 
Sunday lunchtime, me, looking through Observer magazine,
"Oh that's a nice dress ... and it's only £45" 
(clothes featured in the Observer being regularly extravagantly priced)
Him "Well it's nearly your birthday" 
Me "It's three months until my birthday .... besides I know what I want for my birthday." 
Him "What?" 
Me "A hatchet ... and a fireguard" 
Is it just us that has these sorts of conversation? 
Bess Cavalier  I'd go for the dress as a birthday present and buy my own hatchet! 
Ms Exlibris  I'd go for the dress as a birthday present and get him to buy the hatchet and fireguard for the household 
Madame Fifi  Get the frock Ben. 
Mrs Jeremy  Definitely go for the dress!  A hatchet and fireguard could be considered essential items and therefore should be bought by Fester regardless of your birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment