Tuesday 14 June 2022

Cat Tales #32 The Mighty Hunter

From Facebook Archives

14 June 2009 at 10:21 ·

Have just found a tiny dead bat in the back garden

14 June 2009 at 15:23 ·

Felix has come in minus his collar and with a defiant smug look on his face

14 June 2009 at 21:36 ·

Have just caught 45 snails in less than 10 minutes in the garden

Mr Mull  That is amazing - you can move faster than snails, wish I could.
Bentonbag  Only just, the trick is to sneak up on them when they're not looking.  There's so many and they're so huge I wish I had the courage to cook and eat them.

17 June 2009 at 20:38 ·

Having found a dead bird under the piano and a squab, another dead bird and a dead bat by the back door, I have put the bell back on Felix's collar.  It's a not proven on the bat but I'm sure he's responsible for most of the rest.   

Mick btw couldn't hear the bell.

Ms Exlibris  We've got a dead goldfish but it is nothing to do with a cat
Bentonbag  He tried to catch one of the frogs last week but it made such a strange noise, and hopped up into a sage bush, he was utterly confused so I managed to grab it and get it back in the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment