Saturday 4 May 2024

The Webcam Has Landed

During the Unpleasantness, when I realised I would have to take part in Zoom meetings or be useless, I acquired a webcam.  This lives clipped, with an old eraser to keep it upright, on the top edge of our desktop computer screen 

(or Visual Display Unit in old money). 
From Facebook Archives
4 May 2020
Webcam has landed.
And I might/can work Skype and Zoom on it.
Not certain though.
CF  Just stay away from the emojis
Mr Etwin  I have a problem with Zoom because my ancient laptop has a webcam but no mic input
Mrs Quilt  Just think what Ferretfingers can do with that new bit of technical wizardry!
Bentonbag  He already has one inside his laptop.  This one is just for me on my pc vdu. What worries me is Fester wandering into shot late at night (Mrs Leftfoot can explain)
Mrs Jeremy  The mind boggles...
Mrs Quilt  I don’t think I need an explanation thank you !
Bazoukiboy  Great. Yet another picture in my mind that I can't unsee
Mrs Leftfoot   If only it were just in the mind.... Etched in MY memory.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment