Saturday, 29 August 2026

Cat Tales #46 Season's Change

Last Monday I blogged about the return of Felix to the martial bed; putting it down to the change in the weather.   

Neither cat has been upstairs for a couple of months.
It hadn’t occurred to me that our time in the office hadn’t been disturbed by a cat for the same amount of time.   
This has made life a lot easier and considerably reduced the amount of cursing.  
Fester continued to swear at his laptop and keyboard.
I managed reduced that somewhat by clearing out all the cat hair that had accumulated in the hole below the little red light under his mouse (do have a peek and do the same if your mouse is misbehaving).   
This idyll ceased the night before last.  
Fester and I were sitting, silently, companionably, at our right angled work stations; me on my desktop; him with his desktop but also using his laptop as a tv.   
Then suddenly, 
WOOMPH
THUD
and the sound of scrambling
as Felix landed on the bench.   
The mouses went to the left, the laptop to the right and Fester up to the ceiling.  
Later, when Thunderthighs joined me downstairs I regaled him with this story and we spent the rest of the evening giggling as the stream of invective at Felix filtered down from above.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment