Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Wii Age

2009 was the year we got Ferretfingers a Nintendo Wii for his birthday, and the accompanying board.

It’s not been used in ages.
From the very first volume of Facebook Archives

29 July 2009 at 10:18

Depressed. Ferretfingers’ WiiFit board says my body is 4 years older than me.
Ms Exlibris That’s not bad, first time I went on I was about 60!
Now I'm down to 36!  Pity it’s not reality..

1 August 2009 at 11:17

Today my Wii age is down to 37, that's down by 17 years in 3 days
Ms Exlibris  If only it were that easy....we could be teenagers again!
Bentonbag  Let’s - only I didn't really enjoy being a teenager much - 20s and 30s much better (give or take bereavement) - 40s and so far 50s not too bad either

9 August 2009 at 21:28

My Wii age is down to 31.   
I remember when my body was 31: there was 20% less of it and much less of it ached.

11 August 2009 at 16.33

My Wii age has gone back up to 54!
The Squireen  Much more realistic
Bentonbag  Much more depressing
Faye  Crikey Ben your Wii age is all over the place! Maybe it's measuring the age you feel?
Bentonbag  It was back down to 34 last night.   
It's the balance test that does it, when it gives me a new one my age goes up.   
Apparently I'm unbalanced - but I don't think anyone needed a Wii to work that out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment