Monday, 17 August 2026

More Snippets (of suburban life)

Some of these go way back
From Facebook Archives

17 August 2009 at 16:50

Back from London and clearing spam from email.

17 August 2009 at 21:40

I got a bag for the dragon in Woolwich Arsenal market - £1.50 - so no more black bin bag for him - result.
The Squireen  Reading that I thought you meant a bag for the dragon to carry not a bag to put the dragon in
Bentonbag  Both really as the dragon will undoubtedly end up carrying it

17 August 2010 at 11.52

Tesco's value large wholemeal 30p in Kingston Park

17 August 2011 at 15:09

Think these Summer holidays are going far too quickly
Mrs Jeremy  I definitely agree with you on that!  Can't believe it's half way through the 4th week!
Ernextdoor  Just been and bought the daughter's uniform before the rush and agree, can't believe where the time it going - but loving every minute of it.

17 August 2019 at 16:18 
On Monday Thunderthighs will be at the Twisting Ducks Theatre Company.
I can't get my head around the name and keep calling it Twisted Ducks.
Himself has just gone one better with 
"Oh you'll be going to Flightless Ducks on Monday then."

No comments:

Post a Comment