Friday 15 May 2020

Cat Tail #6 Stop Out


From Facebook


Night before last Felix was out all night causing much consternation and anxiety.  Last night he was kept in and decided he had to get out at dawn so kept up a continuous yowling and clawing at bedclothes until I got up and let him out. It's 23.05 and the bugger is still out. 
I wonder what the night ahead holds ....

Bentonbag 23.13 and he's come in to Fester's whistle - "sauntered in like 'e was tekkin the piss"

Bess Cavalier I find opening and closing the fridge door a couple of times while the back door is open works every time to bring Freddie home. Smudge used to come home when the microwave pinged!

Next Morning

Bentonbag He trying the yowling bit again. Fester got up and firmly shut the bedroom door. 
When I got up I found him (the cat) sulking on the spare bed.

Sheamus Murphy Ah Felixstowe is a cat. I thought this was your affectionate name for the husband!

Bentonbag Nah that's Fester

Sheamus Murphy :-) Nice one Morticia

Bentonbag Although since he hasn't shaved or cut his hair since we married he's now beginning to look like some sort of Old Testament prophet.

Bess Cavalier I hope he's not letting himself go just because you're now married!

Bentonbag Quite the opposite - I merely mentioned I prefer beards to stubble (which is as close as he ever gets to being clean shaven)

By the way, this is my 200th blog, Coronavirus has a lot to answer for.

No comments:

Post a Comment