Monday 11 January 2021

A Good Day

From Facebook archives

11 January 2010 at 13:00 ·

I’m having a good day; boys back to school and Fester came back from the farm with a bottle of 

The Glenlivit - the original and best single malt whisky - which he doesn't drink.   

That's not going on a bottle stall.

MsPH  Glenlivet? What about Lugavulin?
Bentonbag  Actually I misposted - the best is Duffton Glenlivit which comes from the other end of town, but I've never seen that on sale.  Send me some Lugavulin and I'll give you an opinion.   
A small bottle would do.

11 January 2010 at 16:33 ·

Have finally got all the Christmas decorations back in their box.  Now have to get someone taller than me to put them in the top cupboard.  Funny how there's always an eager volunteer to get them out

Miss Fiddle  I have to keep mine in a low cupboard!
Bentonbag  Be fair - there's no point you having any high cupboards

By way of explanation

At the time Fester was working at the University’s farm analysing nutrition and agronomic data on organic and conventional crops, and his boss liked him.
Miss Fiddle’s unfulfilled wish as a child was to grow to 5ft

No comments:

Post a Comment