Thursday 28 January 2021

GP Hip

 From Facebook archives ...

28 January 2011 at 15:55 ·

Just been to GP with pain in my right hip.

I told her "I've pulled something in my hip."

She examined me and said "You've pulled something in your hip ... It'll take a week or 10 days to recover ... Ibruprofen is fine ... You've got a good range of movement  ... You should lose a stone".  

All of which I knew, but she's a nice woman and it was good to see her.

Henlady  Our physios used to recommend wine at bedtime, to relax the strain on other muscles.

Bentonbag  Now I'm off the antibiotics I might try a Baileys nightcap - if it were worth the pain of going downstairs and the worse pain of coming up again (it's dot and carry one I'm afraid) - it's probably counterproductive on the 'lose a stone' front as well.
Henlady  mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Bentonbag  Actually I'm not sure how it would mix with the ibruprofen

No comments:

Post a Comment