Tuesday 23 August 2022

Quiz Show Applications

During the last decade I managed to get on a few tv quiz shows*, much to the joy of some friends and the embarrassment of others.
From Facebook Archives …
23 August 2019 at 08:44 
Ferretfingers has just handed me application information for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
Yesterday it was Impossible and the day before Countdown.   
Do you think he's trying to tell me something?

Also, who wants to sit opposite JeremyClarkson?
He's handed me Impossible again.  
"So you want me to fill these in do you?" 
“Yess” 
"So you want to see me on the telly?"   

“Yess” 

Float  You could definitely do it!
Mrs Lasagne  Go on Ben you can do this xxxx
Cousin Daisy  Of course you can👍no problem there for you ⭐️
Miss EJ  Go for it, Ben!
Strawangel  You could definitely do it!
Hagrid  Good idea!
Miss Doozer  Aw yes - do it!
Drummerman  Yes, but Clarkson???
Hagrid  If “Pebble Mill at One” is still a thing, I want you on there too. You would be the perfect antidote to release upon the world’s media. I vote you and would any day 👍😊

 

*TheWeakest Link, Two Tribes, The Chase, Pointless (with Pearl), 15to1, TippingPoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment