Thursday 4 August 2022

Retail Splurge

From Facebook archives

4 August 2021 at 10:30
To B&Q to get a folding picnic seat to sit on the evening before the NorthEast Skinny Dip.  
End up with 2 seats and 3 lampshades.  
Come home.   
Fester says "My that's a bit of a retail splurge.  Is your temperature ok?"

By the way, B&Q are having a clearance sale, should you need or want any household or DIY bits and bobs.

When I was buying the seats the lass in B&Q asked 

"Do you do a lot of camping?"
"No.  Have you heard of the North East SkinnyDip?"
By her reaction I obviously don't look like the sort of person that does that sort of thing.
 
 
PS I shall be taking part in this year's North East Skinny Dip, which raises funds for Mind. If you are enjoying my blogs and would like to donate to Mind please go to this Just Giving page 


No comments:

Post a Comment