Sunday 5 March 2023

Treasures

From Facebook Archives
5 March 2016 
Thanks to Mrs Quilt’s gift of a cabinet for my Xmas gift sewing machine I had to get rid of the old (knackered) bed settee.   
Behind it I found these two treasures.
A leather glove, half of a pair given to me by Mum in the 1980s, fortunately I kept the other in a dressing table drawer out of sentiment, so now 
I have a pair again.
A bag of five Xmas chocolate oranges, no sell-by or best-before, so goodness knows how old they were. Ferretfingers had 3 while my back was turned, 
I tried one and the last is out in the bird feeder.
It's these little joys that keep us going!

5 March 2016 at 23:15

Last day of the 7 Day Music Challenge and it took some deciding, but it first and finally came down to this ..... 
Another chin-up shoulders-back sing-out-loud-in-the-car song.
Defiant? 
Moi? 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment