Monday 20 March 2023

Random

 From Facebook Archives
 20 March 2022 13:22
I've just come back from the Quayside market and Armstrong Allotments, which we visited on the way as I needed some seed compost.
"Do you want some coffee?  Did you get the compost?" asks himself.
"Yes please and yes, the Mother Earth stuff."
"Did you get anything else?"
"No.  If I need any fertiliser I'll take the container down, it'll be easier to carry that way" (they sell it loose by the kilo)
"The 6-X-henshit?"
"Yes.  Or I could use one of those brown paper bread bags, they're quite strong."
"That's a good idea."
"I'm not as random as people think."
"Not many people would call you random … a lot of other things, but never random."
"That's good to hear from a loving husband!"
"I aim to please."
"It's a pity you miss so often then."

No comments:

Post a Comment