Thursday 2 April 2020

Shopping Trip Treat

from facebook last Wednesday

Today Thunderthighs and I ventured out to Sainsbury's clad in gloves and with scarves over our faces.
I haven't done a 'big shop' for about three weeks so no surprise that the total came to £125.
Mind you that included a pair of trainers for Thunderthighs (my God he does get through them).
Also I treated myself to Hilary Mantel's Bring Up The Bodies at full price.
I never buy books at full price. I always get them from charity shops. But I've been wanting to read that one for ages so thought "sod it, just this once."
Mrs Elplates I agree about Hilary Mantel. I bought it full price as well. I was so sad when I got to the end of the previous two books.
Mrs PH Don't worry Brenda, it's well worth the money.
Mrs Quilt Why didn't you say! I've got both the first two,
Bentonbag I passed Wolf Hall on after I'd read it, can't remember who to now
Mrs Walker Important to treat yourself now and again when things are so difficult!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment