Wednesday 15 April 2020

Thankyou Thursday


So yesterday evening I got out the Brasso and a duster and mirror wrote a thank you message on the front window.
Added benefit, the inside of the window was lovely and clean after I wiped it off this afternoon.
Dr E I printed out a poster and stuck it to our wheelie bin
Mrs Banjoman I see that you have a teddy in the window as well. Not many around here. I have 3. Unfortunately the window is quite high and not easy to see. But they are there. Loved the fireworks at 8 as well.   Heard rather than seen.

At Miss Doozer's instigation I've just hung out of the bedroom window banging a ladle against a pan to clap for the NHS and carers.   
Most of the street was out.  
Then I noticed a pair of pale hands coming out of the front door. 
Ferretfingers joining in.   
And suddenly there was something in my eye ...
Miss Doozer Oh you bugger I held it together until I read that... 😭
Mrs Leftfooter You've got me started too. X

No comments:

Post a Comment