Wednesday 9 December 2020

Fair Shares

Remember those heady carefree days when you could go away and stay with family or friends for a few days?

Well I’d just had a weekend down in London with Bigsister …
(from Facebook archives)

9 December 2013 at 16:56 · ·

My sister kindly packed me some food for my train trip home.  

Ham sandwiches, lovely, and a Jaffa Cake Roll - not so lovely as I don't care for Jaffa Cake or sponge roll.   

So I put it in the biscuit barrel when I got in.  

At home time the boys headed for the biscuits and Thunderthighs was convinced there had been a whole packet of Jaffa Cake Rolls and that Ferretfingers had eaten all but one. 

There was a storm brewing until I explained the situation.   

Whereupon he says "Oh!  OK bro half each" and snaps it in two.

No comments:

Post a Comment