Monday 14 December 2020

Who Says Romance Is Dead?

In 2009 the family celebrated Middlesister’s sexagesimal birthday with tea at The Ritz.

Fester stayed at home with the boys so I had a Mummy’s Weekend Away.
From Facebook Archives ...

14 December 2009 at 22:04 ·

Thunderthighs came thundering downstairs this evening "I can feel my ribcage".    
Fester commented "I didn't find my ribcage until I was his age and got taller ... 
mind you I was not as tall as he is at that age." 
He's not as tall as him now.
 
I’ve just been chatting about tea at the Ritz with Fester saying, wistfully,

"Well it's not the sort of thing I'm going to do again."

"Certainly not with me" says he. 

Who says romance is dead?

Strawangel friggin auld fart!! tell him I'll go with you and he can pay the next lot of gas and electric!!

No comments:

Post a Comment