Sunday 28 January 2024

Cat Tales #37 Wise Precaution

or a thing the cat dragged in...

From Facebook Archives

28 January 2019 at 11:39
Mrs No.3 has just been round for a quick chat.  
Felix came downstairs to say hello and have his head scratched.  I said he was getting fed up of the ginger git attacking him.
“Oh the ginger one comes and poos in my garden” says Mrs No.3 “and he sits on the bins.  I have to be careful to make sure the kitchen window isn't open too far when I'm cooling meat and stuff.  I don't think he's been in, but you never know.”
A very wise precaution; especially as Tiddles once came home carrying a small champagne coloured chinchilla - at least I think it was a chinchilla.
Mrs Leftfoot  I thought "ginger git" was a new name for Fester for a moment!... quickly realised my mistake though.
Bentonbag  No he's the 'fat bald broken-nosed old bastard'
Or as Auntie Eirlys (Rip) used to say "things a dog wouldn't lick".

No comments:

Post a Comment