Thursday 18 January 2024

Cold Caller Baiting #29 Registered Owner

From Facebook Archives

18 January 2023 at 08.15
Now here's a new one - this time with a Scandinavian accent.
"Hello I'm Annalise calling from Microsoft are you the owner and user of the computer registered to Bentonbag at <Streetname Redacted> with the postcode <redacted>?" 
(I've paraphrased, that took several questions)
“Who gave you and Microsoft this name and number?”
"I don't know. It's the number of the registered owner of the computer at ... " etc.
“Why do you want to know?”
"Because I can only speak to the registered owner and user. 
Is that you or is that Mr Bag?"
“Why are you asking me this question?”
"Because I am only authorised to speak to the registered owner."
“Who authorised you?”
"Oh my goodness. Goodbye"
Mrs Elplates  They keep trying.
Woolerwoman  Nice one Ben!
McChurch  Yes, keep up the good work, Pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment