Saturday 1 August 2020

Cat Tale #12 Teddy

Early on during lockdown some poor souls said my daily blog was ‘helping to keep them sane’.  So I’ve kept going with it, sometimes wondering what on earth I’d find to write about hence the variable quality and length, and reliance on Facebook memories.
I keep thinking that I shall be able to end this lockdown blog then there’s another outbreak or, much more heartening, another kind comment from a friend, and on we go.
Today marks an anniversary that demands some sort of celebration.

Facebook post 1 August 2016
The new cat has arrived.
Young intact (not for long) ginger tom so living room now smells a little, semi-feral from a stables.
Photos when we're sure it won't freak him out.
He's under a chair eating his second meal of 'proper' catfood.
Thunderthighs is lying on the floor pussy whispering
Miss Doozer Snip snip ;-)  Let me know if you want to borrow the Feliway.
Henlady Hurrah. Delighted to read your good news. Will look forward to his photo.
Bentonbag Update - we decided against Garfield (2 cartoon cats is too much) and after much discussion decided on Teddy - or Edward on Sundays.

PS
We really needn't have worried about "freaking him out"; Teddy is now known as “the ginger git” or “pschycocat.”

PPS
I’ve just been looking through my archive for August 2016 and there are some goodies coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment