Thursday 5 August 2021

Three Fester Things


From Facebook Archives

3 August 2009 at 21:22

Will Fixit has just been 'round to fix the bathroom light-switch which went yesterday evening.
I did suggest Fester might have his bath by candlelight.
"Not on my own" was the hopeful reply.
"Not in that bath" was mine.

3 August 2016 at 11:45

I've just had this conversation with himself with regard to today's menu.
Him "We've got lots of cooked spuds that need using up and a lot of mushrooms."
Me "What about a Spanish omlette?"
Him "You need potatoes for a Spanish omlette."
I worry about our future, I really do, we're already not dealing with a full pack.

3 August 2020

So I walk into the office and request that the awful maudlin Radio 3 dirge be turned off or muted.
"It's French Baroque!” indignantly.
Then, grumblingly, “I should have married Bodrhanman, he knows about these things."
Bazoukiboy  <phew! >... another bullet dodged
Sandy   Ahem I'll have you know radio three is never awful and doesn't play dirges. The cheerful woman they have on in the morning on the weekends gets on my tits though.

No comments:

Post a Comment