Wednesday 11 August 2021

Short & Sweet?

 

From Facebook archives

11th August 2013

Last night I had an Italian burger with garlic paste from the Benton Chippy for tea.  It was very nice but the garlic was pretty raw and rough and, although I can't smell it myself, I still smell and awoke to 
"You still smell darling".
And if Fester thinks you smell you must really stink.

This is by way of a warning and apology to anyone who encounters me today.

 

 

 

 11 August 2015

Just opened a spammy email
"Buy a Mac for uni. Receive a pair of Beats headphones."
thought
"Well you probably would need a new raincoat ....."
before I realised it was from Apple.
Is it my age do you think?
It didn't help that the next one up was from Barbour
The Squireen  I think you must need a new waterproof coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment