Saturday 21 August 2021

"The Posh End of Wales"

From Facebook Archives

21 August 2018 at 11:59 ·

Carmarthenshire holiday cottage booked for next April! 

It's amazing how quickly they get booked up.   Tregib Mill, where we stayed last time is fully booked over the Easter Holidays so I've had to look a bit further afield (Llanwrda), or go for something really expensive in town. 

Now Llandeilo’s got the bijou boutique experience coverage in the Sunday supplements everywhere’s gone all posh and upmarket.   All we want is three bedrooms, a kitchen and wifi.

Bess Cavalier ...and possibly a bathroom?
Erica  We’re booked for lakes next July .  Same reason if you don’t do it early everything’s expensive and not what you want!
Supercosmic  Oh I need to read this article about how posh our area is now.  I moved here!
Bentonblog  Take your pick. We could find a simple cottage at an economical price before these got going. I blame the Hairy Bikers going to that butcher in Ffairfach. ๐Ÿ˜€ 
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/dec/12/lets-move-llandeilo-carmarthenshire-tom-dyckhoff
Bentonblog  A barn conversion we stayed at near Rhosmaen a couple of years ago had a digital tv in every room and remote controlled windows!  I was on pins lest the boys broke something.  And it had the roughest drive up from the road I've seen (and I've seen some rough roads!)
Supercosmic  I read all 4 - A part from the last all seem to have written from a back room, using google! Seems I have moved to the posh end of Wales ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up! Thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information, If you are looking for the best Cos d'Estournel, then visit Cos d'Estournel. I enjoyed this blog post.

    ReplyDelete