Saturday 28 August 2021

Bear Waistcoat

Before the present unpleasantness put the kibosh on such things the other LDNE knit’n’natter volunteers and I were thinking of making ‘pocket money priced’ doll and teddy outfits to sell on craft stalls.  As well as raising some funds, and the charity’s profile, it would have helped to use up all those odd little balls of donated yarn.
From Facebook archives …
28 August 2019 at 15:55 ·
Build-a-bear sized waistcoat and bow tie (the next one I make will be slightly shorter).  Thoughts?  
Mrs Quilt I rather like the length.  He has the air of an amiable academic
Mrs Leftfoot Looks good. Making each one a different colour might be good...so no outfit is exactly the same.  
Bentonbag The way I knit nothing is ever exactly the same - and I have a variety of single ball donations to work my way through ...  
Mrs Bun What about one in my size??? 
Bentonbag !?!  
Mrs Bun For me to wear Ben xxx 
Bentonbag I'm leaving you that jumper you like in my will xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment