Monday 30 August 2021

Shavers


From Facebook archives

30 August 2016 at 08:45 ·

Of my favourite early memories is of watching Grampa shave at the breakfast table, next to a sunny southeast facing window, with a shaving mug mirror and cut-throat razor. 

Then of watching Dad shave in our tiny bathroom with his Wilkinson Sword safety razor. 

This morning I persuaded and helped Ferretfingers to have his first wet shave using a freebie Wilkinson Sword Hydro5.
He's been dissatisfied with the closeness he gets from his electric razor so I thought it was time and worth the effort.
I doubt I'll ever see a grandson shave though.

Mrs Lasagne Ben you are an A ๐ŸŒŸ mum xxxx ๐Ÿ˜˜
Mrs Leftfoot  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  I would watch my dad shave... I must have been pre-six. It's a lovely memory for me too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment