Saturday 26 September 2020

Fancy Knickers

Sometimes I wonder about my Facebook friends …

26 September 2013 at 10:50

Now here's a moral dilemma for you.
My cousin has given us an M&S gift card as a wedding present.
Would it be terribly bad if I spent it entirely on things for myself at the Byker M&S outlet store?

KA Nope....your choice. However, when she asks what you bought....!

Strawangle No! Get spending x

Bess Cavalier Tempting, but theoretically 50% of it is Fester's ... but if, like Mr Cavalier, he doesn't like M&S for Men you're in the clear.

Mr Mull Simply ask Fester if he wants to go outlet shopping- when he answers 'no' then he has had his chance.

Darklady You could spend it on Christmas goodies!! For All the family!! XXXX

FifoD Buy fancy knickers ... then you both enjoy!!! :) x

Mr Mull Fester in fancy knickers is quite a frightening thought!

J-A S A seriously frightening thought .... I would definitely ask him if he wants to go clothes shopping and then spend accordingly!

In the end I got a lot of king-sized fitted sheets as they were on special offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment