Tuesday 15 September 2020

Making The Bed

Facebook posts further to Three In One

15 September 2011 at 19:18 ·

Fester just bimbled in "The weather forecast is awful for tomorrow"
"What does that mean?" asks Thunderthighs.
"It means I'm going to stay at home, do some work, help your Mother put your bed together and make her swear" was the reply.
"I won't swear until you do" says I.
"Oooh - there's a challenge" says he "open a book on it Thunderthighs"

16 September 2011 at 16:51 ·

Thunderthighs’ bed assembled all by myself and with no swearing. 

But all the shifting of stuff around has nackered me. 

Will still be sorting stuff out from the room until the end of next week. 

What stays? What goes to charity shop? What goes to 'the refugees'? What goes into recycling?  What goes into the bin?

MJH No swearing? Very well done.  
Bentonbag Only because I made Fester stay in the office unless and until I called him. 
If he'd helped he'd have only got in the way or done the diametric opposite to what I thought I told him to do. Far less stressful to do it myself.
Actually the bed bit was really simple, clear instruction drawings and 3 aln keys. 
It's from a Hartlepool based company.
Getting the mattress off the high-sleeper was a bit more fun, but it got turned over in the process which was useful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment