Tuesday 8 September 2020

The Waltons

Only those old enough to remember The Waltons will get Mr Brown’s reference in these Facebook posts.

8 September 2013 at 17:10 ·

Just come in from visiting The Squireen.
As I came upstairs to close the back bedroom window I shouted “Hello” 

to Thunderthighs up in the loft.
As I'm at the window Fester shouts from the kitchen "Are you talking to me?".
The kitchen/back door is open so, leaning out of the window, I shout “No”

whereupon my next door neighbour jumps up and shakes her secateurs at me saying

"It's my ivy I'll do what I like with it".

Mr Brown Good night John Boy.

Strawangel This made me chuckle x
FifiD Funny! More please:)
Bentonbag She came over later with a bag of fruit for Fester -
my husband's plums are now on the kitchen table.
Mr Brown My plums are cooking as we speak.
Mr Brown Plums now jammed.
Bentonbag Bet that brought tears to your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment