Saturday 5 September 2020

Chippy Run

“Further to yesterday’s blog 4th September 2015 had its moments too” the next day did as well.

5 September 2015 at 18:23

Ever since the Benton Chippy closed for refurbishment a month ago Thunderthighs has been at a loss about what to do for Saturday tea.  He's tried the pizzeria a couple of times but doesn't like their real homemade Italian pizzas (philistine child).   
Last weekend we hit on driving to Gormans chippy in Longbenton, as the chips would be cold by the time he walked back from there.
Anyway today at 4.30 on the dot he comes downstairs into the living room and looks at me longingly.
"What?"
"I thought you might drive me to the chippy."
"And what do I get? What is my reward for driving you there?"
"You can have anything you like for tea" he replies magnanimously.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment