Thursday 24 September 2020

Chocolate Cake!

We celebrated my 61st birthday with a weekend in Wooler and a walk up to Duddo stones   
(somewhere else I’ve promised myself I shall revisit when this present unpleasantness has passed) 
 
was feeling fabulous😎.on Facebook   
Thank you for all my birthday wishes.

As you will see on the photo we went to Wooler for the weekend. 

 

We stayed in the Tankerville Arms: family room excellent value and the beer and food was good too.

 

The boys insisted we had a three course meal for my birthday last night.

Or rather when we tried to order dinner Ferretfingers shouted "Chocolate cake" until we gave in and agreed to have a sweet as well as a starter. 

 

I had Tia Maria coffee but, unlike when I was sweet waitress at The Plough Inn Rhosmaen, they prepared it in the kitchen not at the table like I had to do ...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment