Sunday 6 September 2020

Pointless Conversation

Facebook post 6 September 2018 at 17:52 ·

We're sat here in the office watching Pointless on the laptop and they're discussing why Agatha Christie went to Harrogate ...

Him "To get away from 'er 'orrible 'usband."

Me "I know how she feels."

Him, rubbing my shoulder, "But I never do."

He can be so sweet sometimes

Nauseating, but sweet.

 

Then, after tea, when we give up on our first attempt at the Guardian crossword, he grabs the paper with
"I have to have something to think about in the bath",
wafts it in front of my face and says
"I'm you're biggest fan"
and departs chortling.

Is there a second adolescence before the second childhood?

Because if there is he's having it.

Mr Monkshood His heart of gold has always shone through the grubby exterior.

No comments:

Post a Comment