Tuesday 1 September 2020

Lockdown Log 6

I prepare all my blogs in a document before posting them and file them on my personal computer.

This year the document files have been:-
Hospital Log, which was mostly from February 7th when Ferretfingers broke his ankle.
Recuperation Log, mostly March as Ferretfingers returned and recuperated at home, I collapsed with exhaustion and a 'gastro'*  and the present unpleasantness closed in upon us.
Then monthly Lockdown Logs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and now 6.

As regular readers will know, some of the blogs have been current domestic events, others historic facebook posts, depending on what’s been happening chez Chateau Midden and whether anything of note happened ‘on this day’. 

Some days have interesting posts, as you will see below 1st September hasn't been one of those.

I’ve managed to blog most days, unless felled by illness, lack of inspiration or total fedupness; I shall endeavour to do so for the foreseeable future, but please don’t think I’ve dropped of the perch if I miss a day or two.

 
Also The Tour De France means that for the next three weeks I shall be spending most of my afternoons in front of the television watching ITV4 or S4C and ironing or knitting to keep guilt at bay; limiting the possibility for human interaction (or what passes for it in this house).
 
1 September 2011 at 16:37 ·
Ferretfingers' new mattress has arrived.  
Now for the battle to get the local council to take the old one away.
 
We were away over the weekend and found the sweet peas had flowered madly in our absence. 
I've picked them and for once the living room smells lovely.
The good thing is, the more you pick sweet peas the more they flower

1 September 2013 at 09:53 ·

3 ways to tell autumn is here: 
I wore 'proper' trousers all day yesterday; 
I wore a sweatshirt all day yesterday; 
the cat has started sleeping under the quilt instead of on top of my legs.
 
*Tour de France speak

No comments:

Post a Comment