Tuesday 27 September 2022

Central Heating

This is all my trawl through the Facebook Archives came up with for today.

27 September 2010 at 11:21

Central heating on two evenings running, washing on the clothes horse.
Autumn is arrived.

That being said on Friday evening (after Bob the fitter had serviced the boiler) I gave in and put the central heating on.

It's on a timer (7-10pm)
I was away at Druridge Bay on Saturday night and forgot to turn it off before leaving.
Sitting on the bed with himself on Sunday afternoon I confessed that I'd left it on.
"I know!  It was warm."
"And you couldn't have turned it off?"
"No idea how to, and no intention of finding out."
"Oh dear … What are you going to do if anything ever happens to me?"
"Thunderthighs!"

The washing went out on the line yesterday, but now we’re past the Equinox I suspect it’s for the last time until the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment