Thursday 1 September 2022

Little Wins

From Facebook Archives

2 September 2010 at 09:54 

I’m back - Virgin were buggering about yesterday and I couldn't get on - the helpline tried to persuade me it was my Panda antivirus - thanks Mr Quilt for your help and advice.

The Squireen Virgin do an anti virus. And do you want some cat food:  Daisycat is too fussy and won’t eat it.

Bentonbag  Yes please - Felix will hoover almost anything when he gets hungry.  

Would you like some of Fester's really bitter marmalade?
The Squireen  Sounds good
Bentonbag  Come up and see us sometime ...

2 September 2010 at 09:54 ·

I’ve bought a new corkscrew

2 September 2010 at 11:21 ·

And the 'good' news is we have DLA* for Ferretfingers: Mobility and the Lower Rate and Care at the Highest Rate.

2 September 2010 at 21:34 ·

When we were in London my Bigsister gave me a pyrex plate that belonged to our Mum - it fits my microwave perfectly!**

*Disability Living Allowance

**Replacing the original one that got broken

No comments:

Post a Comment