Sunday 4 September 2022

Birthday Surprise

My attempts at a daily blog, and the accompanying images, sometimes elicit interesting responses from Facebook friends.
From Facebook archives.
4 September 2021 at 10:49
Feel free to share
Here's a nice birthday image for you  
Mrs Currynapper
Mrs Leftfoot  Why IS Fester sat naked in the study?
Drummerman Where else?  Apart from a beach in Northumberland in Ben’s case
Bentonbag  Because he'd gone straight there after getting up and was too idle to get dressed.
Study!  There's a posh word for it.
Mrs Leftfoot  I was thinking, not too deeply, 
if he stood up, at least the monitor is strategically placed.
Bentonbag  I fear, between us, we've scarred you for life.
Mrs Currynapper  Thanks for this.  I was having a lovely day but now, as you suggest, 
I think I am scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment