Tuesday 27 September 2022

The Joy of Sixty

“Old age comes not alone” as Granma used to say.
From Facebook archives
28 September 2016 at 12:19 ·

Today's post has brought: 

an alumni booklet and begging letter from Newcastle University; 

a birthday card from my cousin-once-removed; 

my senior railcard; 

and a forewarning of the bowel cancer test kit the NHS are about to send me.

 #joyofsixty

Sheamus Murphy  Join the bowel cancer testing club!
Mr E Twin  I don't remember getting the Alumni stuff from Newcastle when I turned sixty.  Oh, and Happy Birthday if it's not too late
Bentonbag  I suspect my turning sixty was just coincidental to them churning out another mail out.
Mrs Quilt  Please don't discuss the modus operandi of the "Test".  They were sharp including you in with it
Bentonbag  I shall leave it to people's imaginations!

No comments:

Post a Comment