Tuesday 1 November 2022

Lockdown Blues

From Facebook Archives
1 November 2020 
Just booked a gym session at the Lakeside Centre for Thunderthighs for Wednesday morning, but the receptionist said it wasn't worth booking any more for Ferretfingers' Thursday/Friday swimming session as they were going to be lockdowned.
I understand, honestly I do, but what the hell is Emil supposed to do with him for 4 hours if the weather is rotten?
If this chopping and changing is doing my head in what is it doing to the boys'?
Mrs Lasagne  I know at least the other children are at school college Uni in my opinion pushed the R up in the first place ! So everything else got locked down xxx
Tylebach  I so agree, the only thing my son has been able to do since March is Bikeability xxx it’s so tough Ben xxx
Erica  So isolating for ours.   Plenty for my daughter to do but home based and not getting the social interaction. Take care. X
Bentonbag Actually Ferretfingers is very good at keeping himself occupied, just not necessarily doing things one would want him to do ....
Just thought, will you be able to come into our garden for Xmas wreath foliage? I suppose if I stay in the house and shout hello out of the window it should be ok.
Erica  Work people are allowed!
Kentishlady  I was about to comment that gardeners are allowed!
Mrs Quilt You'll cope brilliantly as you always do. Wish there was some way to help. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment