Monday 21 November 2022

Small World

From Facebook archives

22 November 2012 at 16:42 
Had the best of the weather this morning and collected £86 before I ran out of Marie Curie stickers (10 minutes before end of my shift).
Coming down from handing my tin in at Brunswick Methodist I saw my lovely Cousin Daisy having a post-Mass beverage with her friend in the cafe, so stopped for a cuddle, chat and giggle 
Tempted into TKMaxx and found Xmas gift for brother-in-law.  
So all in all a fairly good day.
Now to go out into the storm to fetch Ferretfingers from Duke of Edinburgh at sixth form. 

FifiD  It’s a small world....xx

Bentonbag  Tell me about it - I took Thunderthighs to Dave's Gentlemen's Barbers last week and your brother walked in!
FifiD  Bloody hell.....next you'll be bumping into dad!!!!!!

FifiD is Cousin Daisy’s daughter, and my first cousin once removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment