Monday 14 November 2022

Normality?

“We have normality.  I repeat, we have normality.  Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.”  Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy

From Facebook Archives
14 November 2019 at 18:44 ·
According to his doctor Fester is neither diabetic nor anaemic but is "normal".
Mr Whyte  Physician, heal thy self!
The Squireen  What is normal?????
Mr Monkshood  Normal I accept but never ordinary.
Mr Minor  The parameters of normality are fairly elastic.
Bazoukiboy  Fester is many things but elastic is not one of them...
Paganess  Are you sure it was Fester that he saw!?  Normal is not a word I would ever have put in the same sentence as Fester.
McChurch  Oi!  Wot `appened to "medical in confidence"?
Bentonbag  Well if he's daft enough to tell me when I'm sat here on facebook ...
JG  No such thing as normal
Mrs Quilt  Interesting comment - I bet he's smug!
Bentonbag  That's his default mode:  "I don't do smug: I don't need to."

No comments:

Post a Comment