Wednesday 23 November 2022

A Handy Hint

From Facebook Archives

23 November 2021 at 09:31
Here's a tip.   
The mouse has been playing silly buggers, not moving the cursor when asked and being generally jittery.  
So I've turned it upside down and discovered very fine cat hairs in that tiny void the little red light shines out of.   
I've pulled them out and – Lo! - the mouse is working perfectly.
If you've got cats this might save you from unnecessarily buying a new mouse.

Anyone else remember having to take out the balls to clean the rollers inside the old mice?

Mr Tracks  I’ve done many bizarre things but sadly cleaning the balls of a mouse isn’t on the list

Birdfoodlady  Yes Bentonbag I know what you mean but well done Mr Tracks for making me laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment